is our aim for all users to access this site regardless of their
abilities or the technology available to them. We aim to continue to
improve the level of accessibility by following government guidelines
and industry standards set by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) .
This site includes a range of accessibility features:
- All images have text descriptions
- Clearly designed layout throughout the site to aid navigation
- No animation or unnecessary use of graphics
- HTML text links, which screen readers can read, rather than image based links
- Browser font scaling for visually impaired readers is supported
In order to maximise the accessibility of the website, we will continue to make constructive changes to the site.
Please use the form in our Contacts page if you have any queries.